Terms and Conditions of Booking
For everyone’s safety, during the Government’s roadmap out of lockdown some of our facilities will be limited. Please check individual package details at booking stage for the most up to date information.
• The prices and charges shown in the brochure and other communications are subject to change. Exact prices and charges will be confirmed at the time you make your booking
• Overnight Spa Breaks are available on selected dates at Sherwood Forest and Longleat Forest only. Luxury Spa Breaks are available at Elveden Forest and Woburn Forest throughout the year (excluding Christmas and New Year). Accommodation, treatments and meals (including £25.00 evening dining voucher) are included in your overnight package; these are as detailed in the Aqua Sana brochure
• Prices are subject to change
Booking and Payment Conditions
• A minimum of 24 hours’ notice to book Spa Breaks and Luxury Spa Breaks and 12 hours to book Spa Days
• Refunds are not available for Spa Day Vouchers
• Spa Day Vouchers are valid for up to twelve months from the date of purchase
Full payment by debit/credit card will be required at the time of booking
Changing your booking
• Spa Day arrival dates may be altered once free of charge provided that the change is made at least 7 days prior to arrival. For each additional date change, an administration fee of £2.00 shall be charged. No changes to the arrival date may be made within 7days of the arrival date. Arrival dates can only be changed to a date within 12 weeks of the original arrival date.
• For Spa Breaks a contract will be in place at the time of booking. Center Parcs’ Terms and Conditions will apply, subject to any amendments noted in this brochure. They can be found on our website and in our main brochure.
You may not, under any circumstances, transfer your booking to anyone without our consent.
Center Parcs will apply the following charges per person for cancellation:
For Spa Days:
• Non-arrival or cancellations advised within 7 days prior to 9am of your arrival date, will incur full payment
• Cancellations advised within 7-30 days of 9am on your arrival date will incur a 50% cancellation payment
• Cancellations advised at least 30 days before 9am on your arrival day will receive a full refund less a 5% admin fee
For Spa Breaks and Luxury Spa Breaks:
• Non-arrival or cancellations advised within 14 days of 9am on your arrival date will incur full payment
• Cancellations advised within 14-30 days of 9am on your arrival date will incur a 50% cancellation payment
• Cancellations advised more than 30 days before 9am on your arrival date will receive a full refund less a 5% admin fee
Please refer to our Book with Confidence page for the latest on our cancellation policy.
Spa Age Restrictions
• Spa Break guests must be 21 years or over to make a booking
• Spa Day guests must be 18 years or over to make a booking
• Minimum age in the World of Spa is 14 years, guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult guest
Treatment Age Restrictions
• Face and Body Treatments: 18 years old and over only
• Express Treatments Including Mini Facials, Manicures and Pedicures: 14 years old and over only
• Mii Express and Designer Brow Treatments: 18 years old and over only
Arrival and Departure times
Luxury Spa Breaks:
You will be contacted by the Spa Concierge prior to your visit to confirm your arrival time, discuss your requirements and itinerary. Confirmation of these will be sent to you prior to arrival. Please bring your booking details with you to the Arrivals Lodge, who will direct you to Aqua Sana. Access to your accommodation is from 2pm, checkout the following day is 12noon. You are welcome stay in the Spa until 9.00pm on departure day. Spa Break guests may use the Center Parcs facilities (with the exception of the Subtropical Swimming Paradise), subject to availability and additional charges where applicable.
Your itinerary will be sent to you prior to arrival. Please bring your booking details with you to the Center Parcs Arrivals Lodge, who will direct you to Aqua Sana. Please aim to arrive at Aqua Sana from 9am for the start of your spa experience. Access to your accommodation is from 4pm onwards. Checkout from your accommodation the following day is by 10am. Spa Break guests may use the Center Parcs facilities (with the exception of the Subtropical Swimming Paradise), subject to availability and additional charges where applicable.
Arrival at Aqua Sana Spa is from 9:00am, departure before 5:00pm. Please bring with you your booking confirmation.
Spa Day guests may use the Center Parcs restaurants and retail outlets during their visit, subject to availability and additional charges where applicable. The Subtropical Swimming Paradise and all other activities will not be available.
Arrival at Aqua Sana Spa is from 5:30pm, departure before 9:00pm. Please bring with you your booking confirmation.
Twilight Spa guests may use the Center Parcs restaurants and retail outlets during their visit, from 5:00pm, subject to availability and additional charges where applicable. The Subtropical Swimming Paradise and all other activities will not be available.
Treatments included in packages are automatically allocated a time slot between 10:00am and 5:00pm on a Spa Day or Spa Break or 5.30pm and 7:00pm for a Twilight Spa. If you would like to request a treatment at a specific time, you can call us on 03448 266205 and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
We recommend you purchase holiday insurance, which offers cover in the event of a cancellation or curtailment. Center Parcs can arrange both cancellation/curtailment insurance and personal insurance. Such insurance can only be taken at the time of booking and is provided by an independent insurance company (certain exclusions may apply). The weekend/midweek break insurance rates will apply to all Spa Breaks.
Whilst we do all we can to ensure that all treatments and experiences are available, there will be times that some are unavailable due to maintenance works. We cannot guarantee the availability of all or any particular treatments and experiences.
Photographs in promotional material are for guidance only.
All the information we collect and hold about you and members of your party may be stored in computer and other filing systems, for which we hold a valid notification under the Data Protection Act. We collect and keep information about you and members of your party to enable us to administer our services to you, to conduct market research and provide you with information about our products and services and those of carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted by us or such third parties please write to our Marketing Department at the address shown below.
Can we help?
Any assistance you require or concerns should be brought to our attention immediately to a member of staff or to Guest Services. We aim to give prompt assistance to you if you are in difficulty and aim to respond promptly to any concerns you raise so that you can continue to enjoy your break.
Please note that we are not responsible for any matter of which you were aware and which you did not bring to our attention during your visit.
Any reported matter which has not been resolved during your visit should be advised in writing to the Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Limited, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark NG22 9DP within 28 days of the end of your visit. In such cases, we will only correspond with the person named on the booking. We will not enter into further correspondence on any matter resolved during your visit and accepted as such by you.
• Guests are advised not to consume alcohol or a heavy meal prior to using the Aqua Sana facilities
• Robes will be provided for you to wear when having treatments and in the Spa
• Glasses and contact lenses must be removed prior to treatments and in the spa experiences
• We recommend that you do not bring any valuables with you
• Lockers are provided
Please be aware of the possible side effects following treatments/spa experiences which may include drowsiness, excessive thirst and possible minor reactions to essential oils.
We recommend that you enjoy a period of rest and relaxation following our treatments/spa experiences and that you drink plenty of clear fluids. In the unlikely event that you experience any allergic skin reactions please consult with the reception team or Center Parcs Medical Centre.
SPA SESSIONS ADVICE
Guests are required to wear swimwear within all areas of the Spa.
• To maintain a sense of calm, we ask that you do not use your mobile phone, tablet or camera anywhere in Aqua Sana
• We love to see guests enjoying themselves at the spa, however if you are visiting with a group of friends, please be respectful of noise levels to those wishing to sleep or relax
Spa Sessions Accessibility Advice:
Please be aware that certain spa experiences have restricted or no access for those with limited mobility. Many of the experiences involve exposure to above ambient temperatures and there may be surfaces within them that are hot which may pose a risk to those who cannot sense changes in surface temperature.
• We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
• A Medical Questionnaire must be completed prior to all treatments
• During treatments gentlemen must wear swimming trunks or shorts and ladies wear either briefs or swimsuits. Paper briefs must be worn during body wraps and treatments
• Glasses and contact lenses must be removed during treatments
• You will be advised to remove all jewellery prior to your treatment
• Please ensure that you inform your therapist if you are too hot/cold, if your position is not comfortable or the therapist’s pressure is not enjoyable. We will endeavour to adjust or change techniques to suit you
• Both male and female therapists operate within Aqua Sana. Should you have a preference please state this at the time of booking
• All treatment times take into account preparation, consultation and relaxation
IMPORTANT SPA AND TREATMENT ADVICE
Please be aware that many of the spa experiences, treatments and certain express treatments are unsuitable for pregnant guests.
We do have a specially designed treatment for expectant women, this is suitable after the first
12 weeks of pregnancy. Our team will be happy to advise you on how to make the most of your spa visit.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND HEALTH CONCERNS
Some of the spa experiences and treatments are not suitable for guests with certain medical conditions or health concerns. In the spa this is due to the extremes of temperature and lighting present within certain spa experiences.
You may not use the Spa or receive a treatment from us if you have an infectious disease or skin conditions. Please note this includes Express treatments.
If you have any of the following medical conditions or health concerns, please consult your doctor prior to your visit. For treatments, please bring a letter identifying that it is acceptable for you to have the treatment from your doctor. You may find it helpful to take details of the treatment you wish to have with you to show your doctor.
Spa and Treatments:
• Heart or circulatory problems
• High or low blood pressure
For Spa Only:
• Migraines, dizziness, or fainting spells
• Conditions which affect your body’s ability to react to heat or to perspire
• Asthma or any chest condition likely to be aggravated by high temperatures
• Taking prescribed drugs which may affect your circulation or your ability to react to heat
• Use to prescription drugs which affect the ability to react to heat, including but not limited to T antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants or tranquillisers
For Treatments Only:
• Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
• Recent surgery within the last six months (including Express treatment)
CANCER, CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIOTHERAPY
If you have had or are currently undergoing treatment for cancer, we do have a range of treatments, designed specifically for guests who are undergoing treatment or who have been treated for cancer provided VOYA Foundation trained therapist.
These treatments can be adapted to your specific needs and no prior GP/ Consultant approval is required.
We use many essential oils within our treatments and spa experiences, please discuss any allergies you have with our staff prior to your treatment/spa entry.
If you have a disability or any particular care requirements, please seek advice at the time of booking and on entry to Aqua Sana to allow us to help you get the most out of your session safely.
Last updated February 2018